Toki & Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined professional consulting firm that was founded in 1987 by two Professional Engineers: Theophilus Iyasele, CEO and Olaitan Olapo, President to provide Architectural, Engineering, and Construction services to both government and private clients.
Our diverse staff experience base have allowed us to effectively use our combined resources and experiences to complete a wide variety of projects.
Our commitment to excellence and professionalism, together with our sound management and technical skills have resulted in long term relationships with our various clients.
Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients. We listen to our client's needs and desires and respond with efficient and cost effective solutions to provide quality professional services on time and within their budget.
Our firm over the years have received numerous awards from some of our various clients including:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (Charles H. Thompson Secretary's Achievement Award, Frank J. Busalacchi Secretary's Team Work Award and Dave Ross Secretary's Golden Shovel Award).
Wisconsin Department of Administration (Scott Walker Governor's Excellence in State Construction Award).
Toki & Associates, Inc. provides the following services:
• Civil & Site Development Design • Structural Engineering Design
• Electrical Engineering Design • Plumbing Engineering Design
• HVAC Engineering Design • Architectural Design
• Construction Management/Administration • Roadway & Bridge Design
• Design & Construction Surveying Services • Cost Estimating Services
• Feasibility Studies/Field Investigation • Municipal Engineering Design
• Drafting Services • Project Scheduling Services
• Urban Planning Services • Construction Material Testing